Invitation To Growing Revolutionaries – How do we spark a garden design revolution?
We’re on a mission to broaden people’s planting horizons and open their minds to leading edge garden design.
We can’t do this alone. We need you, fellow design revolutionaries to inspire the UK to grow.
Growing revolutionaries: How do we spark a garden design revolution?
We need you to educate, provoke, challenge and inspire current and future generations of gardeners to make them as passionate about garden design as you are!
We’re seeking guest blogs and vlogs showcasing the best that you, garden designers, have to offer.
The key questions we’re trying to solve…
- With ever shrinking gardens and a more urban population do we need to rethink garden design?
- Time and attention starved – how can garden design accommodate our changing behaviours?
- Get the basics right – What makes good garden design?
- How can we make garden design accessible to all regardless of budget and size of garden?
- Showcasing the best of British garden design – who are the rising stars?
- A garden for all seasons – does garden design die in winter?
- Trends – for garden fashionistas what are the new planting and design trends of 2018 and beyond?
- Designing for the mind – How can garden design be mindful?
- Designing for diversity – How can garden design encourage bio-diversity?
These are just some of the questions you may want to tackle. Of course, we’re not the experts, you are. You may have some revolutionary ideas of your own…
We’re looking for blogs between 300 – 500 words. If you can illustrate with photos that really does help to bring any blog to life (please make sure you have the rights to use these images 🙂 ) If you’d like to submit a blog please email an outline of what you’d like to write / video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how we’ll promote our design revolutionaries…
- Blogs will be promoted to our UK email subscriber list of 35,00 + (and growing)
- We will send mobile push notifications linking to the garden designers profile and in-app blog post (another reason to join the app 😉
- Promotion across social media with our specific blog hashtag #growrevdesign.
- We will be contacting our existing network of influencers/bloggers and encourage them to retweet/share all blog content.
- All guest bloggers will receive a guest blogger badge for their own websites (see opposite)
Here’s where our garden revolutions journey all started. Check out Adam Frost, Jane Perrone (The Guardian) and the Skinny Jean Gardeners share their unique perspective on how to spark a growing revolution.
Here’s the official disclaimer bit… The views, opinions and positions expressed within these guest posts are those of the author alone and do not represent those of GardenTags. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this guest blog post are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations.