Chief Product (& Plant) Officer ?
Chief Product Officer
GardenTags, the fast growing app for gardeners!
Would you like to teach the world to grow in perfect harmony? Could you help us create the world’s #1 platform for gardeners and spread a little bit of happiness along the way?
We are looking for a rare specimen…
A truly exceptional product manager that is fascinated by flora!
Could it be you?
A blooming marvellous opportunity exists to join GardenTags to help us transform the way over 100,000,000+ households garden across the globe. It’s the world’s favourite pastime but can you name a global platform that helps people grow? No? Thought not. Neither can we! That’s why we created GardenTags which launched last year and has gotten great traction already (7 million+ gardener interactions to date). We have grand plans to help the global growing public and the platform is about to get a lot smarter with your help . We’ve only just begun our journey and have big plans to map the plants across the globe and use this data to improve people’s growing success and spread a little joy along the way!
Help us in our mission to turn the fear of gardening, into the joy of growing!
You’ll be joining a highly experienced team including ex Group Digital Director for Virgin, an exceptional data scientist and UX and design talent from Spotify and UsTwo™ + a TV gardener to boot!
Here’s what we’d like to see in you…
- You’ll have been instrumental in the success of one of Europe’s high growth and most loved digital products.
- A proven product and team leader – you’ll have shown significant flourishes of genius and have led highly motivated teams to success
- An appreciation for plants and the natural environment – you’ll get a kick out of watching a plant grow and seeing the joy it brings to others (82% of our members say that GardenTags makes them happy – they make us happy too!)
Here’s what we’ll need from you…
- Full end to end ownership of the product strategy from definition to delivery
- Delivering customer facing products and services to market
- New product development and opportunity identification
- Get out amongst our members and get into the data – translate this feedback and data into meaningful product enhancements
- Full ownership of the growth focused product roadmap
- Exceptional team management and motivation – you’ll be leading UX, design and BA specialists
- You will be working alongside the CEO, CMO and CTO and will challenging our thinking to ensure we create a product that people love and exceeds the expectations of growers across the globe.
This is our by far our most important hire and comes with a competitive package including equity plus you get to teach the world to grow together.
Fancy a cuppa and a chat to find out more? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your LinkedIn profile and let’s grow from there.