Are you a green-fingered guru with a passion for sharing your experience with other like-minded green-fingered folk?
Maybe you’ve had a recent ‘oops’ moment with the gardening gloves and want to warn others from doing the same?
We want to hear from you!
GardenTags is launching it’s new and exciting Garden Blogging opportunities! You could be featured in our channels which reach 10,000’s of gardeners.
What Garden Blogging topics are available?
- Succulents adventures, tips and advice
- GYO adventures, tips and advice
- How do we start a growing revolution!!!
- Gardening ‘How-To’ Guides
- Seasonal Gardening
- Urban Gardening
- Indoor Gardening
- Traditional Gardening Techniques
- Gardening for Health and Wellness
- Community Projects
- Small Space Gardening
- Allotment Gardening
Although these are the areas we’re looking for, we’re totally happy to consider almost any aspect of Gardening that you’d like to write about! If it inspires people to become better, more confident growers that’s good in our book. Just get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will aim to respond within 48 hours of your e-mail.
What do I get in return?
- Direct access to a gardening community of over 60,000 green fingered growers
- Your blogs will be featured on all our online channels – vlogs get popped on our YouTube channel and in app
- A personal link to you! When submitting, provide us with all your channel details and we’ll link your articles directly back to your website/social media/in-app account
- Notification of all upcoming GardenTags events – you can meet the gardeners and GT Ambassadors directly
- Experience – if you’re new to writing we’ll help give you a leg up. GardenTags is growing faster than bamboo and we want you to join us on the journey!
How do I apply?
There are two ways to apply! For regular garden-blogging opportunities, just e-mail email@example.com with a little information about yourself and we’ll aim to respond within 48 hours of your e-mail to discuss regular blogging opportunities.
For one-off Guest Blogging opportunities, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with an article you’d like to be submitted to the blog alongside the following:
- Website (if applicable)
- Social Networks Handles (we want to link this directly back to you :)!)
*Please ensure everything you submit is of your own work, or that you have sufficient permission to redistribute this information and have correctly and responsibly credited this information.
Wait a second… What is GardenTags?
We’re the fastest growing community exclusively for gardeners of all abilities. We have everything from plant-identification through to gardening advice from real people. GardenTags is the must-have necessity for budding novices, expert botanists and everyone in between! To get started, download the app here. Check out our gardening horror movie too…Do you have the gardening fear?